Monday, July 20, 2009

This is it!

I am new to blogging and I've got high ideals. I hope I can live up to them.

I have a lot of UFO's (UnFinished Objects) in my quilt room, and I am currently in an attempt to get some of them finished. I've been at it since the beginning of the year - but it's getting hard! I've got at least 3 new quilt ideas bouncing around in my head right now and it's hard ignoring them!

I am curently working on this piece:

(a closeup of one of the blocks):
I found this pattern in Quilter's Newsletter Magazine, Sept. 2003 issue. It's called Summer Sweet and was made by Linda Neustadt. I am currently working on the third border for this one. It has been in my working queue since sometime in 2005.

I hope to include stories about my wonderful DH, my pets and my hobbies. I hope you will enjoy visiting my little piece of the internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely quilt top! My favorite colors.

Welcome to the blogging world, as Nike says, "Just Do It!" you've got a great start.